Attention First Time Property Buyers in Bellevue Washington.
It’s a tremendous achievement to buy your first house. Of course with the excitement is also some fear. If you’re like most people, you’ll likely need some expert recommendations along the way — and you’ll definitely want an experienced agent looking out for your top interests. I would be honored to provide guidance with buying your first house.
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally able to help YOU find a home. My dedication to my clients is what sets me apart. Here’s what you can count on when you use me, Aaron J. Rosen, as your real estate broker for your first time home purchase.
- I’ll lead you through each step of the home-buying process. From finding the right house among all the properties available in Bellevue, to providing expert guidance on the involved closing costs.
- Need help characterizing a wish list of features and amenities that you want in your house, your community, and your school district? I’m the local specialist, and would be honored to help you.
- I can walk you through the several mortgages and home buying methods at hand and the mind-boggling financial nuts and bolts of buying a house.
- I will make sure you see all the houses that meet your needs, and closely watch all brand new listings.
- Basically, I will do everything in my power to make sure your home buying process is stress-free.
Finding the right house for you in the Bellevue area is my business, and I’m ready to go to work for you! Give me a call to discuss 253-312-5952.